Nutricia 2014 international congress presence
AAIC 2014: 26th Alzheimer’s Association International Congress
Copenhagen, 12-17th July 2013
The Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC) is the world’s largest congress for the dementia research community, presenting the most recent dementia research. This congress is an international forum for the discussion of groundbreaking ideas and theories among the world’s leading Scientists, Researchers and Healthcare Professionals.
Nutricia will participate at the AAIC as the sole Platinum Sponsor with a satellite symposium, an exhibition booth and scientific abstracts submitted.
Visit us at the AAIC 2014 and join our satellite symposium on Monday 14th July 2014, 5.30 pm:
New Advances: adressing specific nutritional needs for synapse formation in early Alzheimer's disease
- Chair: Prof. Bengt Winblad (Sweden)
- Synapse loss in Alzheimer's disease and its relation to cognitive impairment - Dr. Eliezer Masliah (USA)
- The role for synapse formation and their status in Alzheimer's disease - Dr. Craig Ritchie (UK)
- Souvenaid benefits in early Alzheimer's disease - Dr. Peter Johannsen (Denmark)
Click for more information about the congress: AAIC 2014
Springfield: 13th International Geneva/Springfield symposium on advances in Alzheimer Therapy
Geneva, 26-29th March 2014
On March 26-29th, the 13th International Geneva / Springfield Symposium on Advances in Alzheimer Therapy took place in Geneva. During this congress, Neurologists, Psychiatrists and Geriatricians discussed new targets and drugs for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, as well as novel approaches to the current therapy.
Nutricia sponsored two presentations as part of the session “Emerging Novel Therapeutic Target II”
- The role of EEG in clinical trials of Alzheimer’s disease - Ilsevan Straaten (The Netherlands)
- Managing synapses in Alzheimer’s disease - Peter Johannsen (Denmark)
Click for more information about the congress: Springfield
EUGMS 2014: 10th Congress of the European Union of Geriatric Medicine Society
Rotterdam, 17-19th September 2014
On September 17-19th, the 10thinternational congress of the European Union of Geriatric Medicine Society took place in Rotterdam. Leading geriatricians discussed developments in science and clinical practice on topics such as dementia, frailty, end-of-life care, nutrition, education, mobility disorders.
Nutricia was present as a gold sponsor of the EUGMS congress. We presented our research in advanced nutrition with a satellite symposium, an exhibition booth and scientific abstracts.
If you would like to see the videos of our satellite symposium, go to the Nutricia Congresses website.
- Chairs: Prof. Stefania Maggy (Italy) & Prof. Jos Schols (The Netherlands)
- How to optimize nutritional status in Alzheimer's disease - Prof Marcel Olde Rikkert (The Netherlands)
- Nutrition: a new approach in the management of early Alzheimer's disease - Prof Angelo Bianchetti (Italy)
- Physical frailty and the role of medical nutrition - Prof. Cornel Sieber (Germany)
Click for more information about the congress : EUGMS 2014
CTAD 2014: 7th Clinical Trials conference on Alzheimer’s Disease
Philadelphia, 20-22th November 2014
The 7th Annual International Conference on Clinical Trials for Alzheimer’s Disease (CTAD) gathered more than 600 global researchers to review the most important and promising developments in the field. This year’s meeting featured over 50 oral presentations and 70 poster sessions on Phase 2 and 3 clinical trials, prevention studies, animal models, and more.
Nutricia was present with a tailored sponsorship and with an oral presentation given by Dr Kenneth Rockwood during the late-breaking session.
- Detecting efficacy of Souvenaid in patients with Alzheimer’s disease using network analysis. Kenneth Rockwood, Philip Scheltens, Raj C. Shah, David Bennett, Matthew Richard, Arnold Mitnitski
Click for more information about the CTAD